Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pale Moon Rising and the...oh what the heck

Auditions for the spring play were today. We are doing like 7 different skits all pertaining to one subject..the darker views of life. So basically, it's all about vampires, werewolves and witches. One of my best friends, Ashley Ray, and I wrote a Twilight parody as a joke for our playwright project in theatre class a couple of months ago. DZ, our director, loved it so she threw it in the spring play and told us that we're going to direct it. So of course, we get to help cast. I really want to play Stella (our version of Bella)... but DZ says I am the exact opposite of how the original Bella is supposed to be played. Haha so I have some work to do if I really want to get cast the part... Wish me luck!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment