Monday, March 8, 2010

Stereotypes. Which is kind of ironic because we just got done talking about this in my sociology class.

--METALHEAD--
I have long hair.
I like beer.
I have been in a moshpit.
I don't believe in God.
I have a pentacle on some article of clothing, etc.
I own some spikes.
I can play the guitar.
I own boots.
I rock out.
Total: [5]

--DRAMA--
I have been in a play.
I have seen a Broadway show.
I have seen more than 10 Broadway shows.
My current job involves theater in some way.
I want to end up working in/for theater.
I can recite all the lyrics to my favorite play/musical.
I break out into random songs whenever/wherever!!
I like the 'Sound of Music'.
I liked the Broadway shows I saw.
Total: [6]

--REDNECK--
I have a couch in my front yard or on my porch.
I drive a truck.
I like to ride four wheelers.
I like to get dirty.
I like country music.
I have a broken car in my back yard.
I own a cowboy hat.
I have more than 4 different animals at my house.
I watch Larry The Cable Guy.
Total: [4]

--GOTH--
I wear black eyeliner. (Sometimes)
Most of my clothing is dark.
I think about death often.
I want to die.
I am a social outcast.
I like Hot Topic.
I enjoy Tim Burton movies.
Total: [3]

--Scene KID--
I own band tees.
A bandana is a part of my everyday outfit.
I hate "Push Pits".
Going to a show is a bi-weekly ritual for me.
There are X's in my screen name. (There is one 'x')
I often wear camo.
My Myspace profile plays a song.
I know what the words "headwalking", "windmills", and "pill-on" mean.
Total: [2]

--SKATER/PUNK--
I can skateboard. (I want to learn how to skateboard)
I wear Skate shoes.
I do stupid stuff when I'm with my friends.
I have been in trouble with the cops before.
I play X rated games.
I have piercings other than in my ears.
I like mohawks.
I wear band tees. (Sometimes)
I have recently called someone a poser.
Total: [2.5 haha]

--PREP--
I say the word "like" a lot.
I always shop at Hollister/AE/Abercrombie&Fitch/Aero.
I giggle a lot when I'm with my friends.
I watch Laguna Beach.
I like pop music. (I listen to everything haha)
I want/have a little dog.
I laugh a lot.
Total: [4]

--HIPPIE--
I have long hair.
I own a tie-dyed t-shirt.
I want to save the animals.
I think war is unnecessary.
I like folk music.
I have participated in a protest.
I have been overcome with the desire to hug a tree.
My idea of fun is sitting around and playing guitar.
I see someone playing frisbee and automatically ask to play.
Total: [9! :D]

--CHRONIC--
I enjoy reggae music.
I think Bob Marley is the best reggae singer ever.
I like the colors red, gold and green.
I smoke ganja.
I have been in an argument with somebody about how weed is better than alcohol.
I make wishes at 4:20.
I like Sublime.
Total: [4]

--GHETTO--
I wear do-rags.
I like hip-hop.
I like afros.
I listen to rap. (Sometimes)
Total: [3]

--EMO--
I cry often.
I wear hoodies.
I like emo music.
People don't understand me.
I write poetry.
I dye my hair dark colors.
I cut my own hair.
Sometimes, I feel very lonely.
Total: [4]

--SURFER--
I surf.
I wear flip flops all year round.
My hair is layered.
I wake up before 6 every morning.
I think the ocean is nice.
I own shorts.
I am tan.
I want to be at the beach right now.
I don't like tourists.
Total: [5]

--GEEK--
I wear glasses.
I get good grades.
I stick pens and calculators into my shirt pockets.
I'm on the computer a lot.
I get picked on.
I look forward to going to school.
I'm shy around the opposite sex.
I play video games. (Once in a while)
Total: [1]



I am such a hippie....

No comments:

Post a Comment